Oasis Medical Center, Inc. is the first place to go for those facing unexpected pregnancies. The Center provides medical services to the surrounding counties, including Alcorn, Prentiss, Tippah and Tishomingo counties in Mississippi and McNairy and Hardin counties in Tennessee.
Our Mission Statement
Oasis Medical Center, Inc is a Christ-centered ministry, proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ and upholding the sanctity of all human life.
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in God eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and, in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative, substitutionary and complete sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe in the physical resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and His present life there for us as our High Priest and Advocate, providing a sufficiency for body, soul, and spirit of the believers.
- We believe in the personal, visible and second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, at a time unknown to us, but for which we are watching joyfully.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God, and there is no other way of salvation.
- We believe that the believer should be a vessel sanctified, meet (fitting or proper) for the Master’s use.
- We believe in the Great Commission which our Lord has given to His church to evangelize the world, and that this evangelization is the great mission of the church. Furthermore, we believe it our Christian duty to witness by word and deed to these truths.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost, and the everlasting blessedness of the saved.